Rent A Boat Amsterdam is managed by Amsterdam Boats B.V. website, the leading (online) boat rental reservations agenacy in Amsterdam. The Rent A Boat Amsterdam website attracts thousands of visitors each month from all over the World looking for the perfect boat and related services for both leisure or businesses purposes. Since her establishment in 2005 Rent A Boat Amsterdam offers a wide variety of boats for rent as well as fully serviced boating packages tailored to fit the clients specific requirements.
Rent A Boat Amsterdam is committed to enhance the transparency within the Amsterdam boat rental market by offering an informative, user- friendly website with competitive rates enabling our clients to rent a boat on a efficient and cost-effective way.
Rent A Boat Amsterdam currently employs 10 professionals that are ready to assist 7 days a week ensuring excellent service and support. Our personal approach makes it possible to tailor make a cruise to your specific requirements.
Advantages for our clients
- Transparent: Rent A Boat Amsterdam creates transparency within the fragmented boat rental market and facilitates the possibility to compare all available boats.
- One-stop-shop: Over 50 boats in Amsterdam brought together on one website: Widest selection and largest variety of rental boats in Amsterdam.
- Best rate guarantee: As the leading boat rental platform in Amsterdam we are able to offer you highly competitive rates for all Rent A Boat Amsterdam listed boats.
- Reviews: Use thousands of guest reviews to choose the boat that meets your requirements.
- Free expert advice: Consult our experienced advisory team at no charge. With years of experience in the industry always the best advice tailored to meet your wishes.
- No reservation costs: All services provided by Rent A Boat Amsterdam are free of charge. No reservation or administration fees apply
- Multilingual (5 languages): Rent A Boat Amsterdam is offered to you in the language of your choice
During 2012 the Rent A Boat Amsterdam website was visited from 152 countries, from all over the World.
Visitors by country | Rent A Boat Amsterdam .com
A thorough analysis showed that a significant number of our visitors have German as their mother tongue. This fact made us decide that the Rent A Boat Amsterdam website had to be offered in German in order to serve our customers in a better fashion. We take great pride to hereby present the full German version of the Rent A Boat Amsterdam .com website.
German version of the Rent A Boat Amsterdam website. Boot mieten in Amsterdam?
We consider it of the utmost importance that we keep improving our service level, now and in the future. From that perspective we expect to add more languages to our website allowing more and more people to read all about boat rental in Amsterdam in their native language.
Do you have any suggestions? Please call us at +31 (0)20 624 76 35.
Convenience serves our guest. At Rent A Boat Amsterdam we work hard to keep improving our service level. Even when it comes to the part that is the least fun when organizing a boat tour in Amsterdam: Payment.
We hereby proudly introduce a new and contemporary method of payment: Pay aboard our boats with your debit or credit card on an iPad. In two simple steps the payment is made. We accepts debit cards of all major Dutch banks as well as Mastercard, Visa and Diners Club credit cards.
On board debit or credit card payments with an iPad at Rent A Boat Amsterdam. Easy and convenient.
But of course you can continue to pay in the ways you are accustomed to at Rent A Boat Amsterdam. Online with iDeal, PayPal and Credit Card. And, the regular way: A wire transfer. For more information about our payment options please visit: Payment at Rent A Boat Amsterdam.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Following the launch of our brand new website on 30 July 2012, we have seen a number of major developments within the Rent A Boat Amsterdam .com website. This has unfortunately resulted in an incomplete French version of the website. In other words, the content on the French version of the website was not equal to the English version.
But, after many hours of translating the thousands of words, sentences and paragraphs we have completed the task of translating the entire website into French. The French version of Rent A Boat Amsterdam .com is now fully up-to-date.
The French version of the Rent A Boat Amsterdam .com website
This means that every part of the website is now available in French. The boats, the package deals, the location, the occasions, etc, etc. Do you have friends, acquaintances, colleagues, family or other contacts that are French? Send them a message with this joyous news. The only boat rental website in Amsterdam that is available in French.
Do you have questions, suggestions or comments? Or did you bump into a translation mistakes? Let us know by using the form below or by calling +31 (0)20 6247635.
Today we have send the very first newsletter since Amsterdam Boats was founded (2009). In the past months many events and significant changes have taken place at Amsterdam Boats. The takeover of Classic Canal Charters (with the lovely classic canal boat Bota Fogo), acquiring the now exactly 100-year-old classic boat Marie Zurlohe and the Rent A Boat Amsterdam website restyle just to name a few.
Memorable events that we like to share with our clients. Information that the readers will benefit from.
First Amsterdam Boats newsletter
Developments that are particularly newsworthy we will continue to share in the future. But do not worry. We will never ever send messages just to send messages. And we will save up the news so we will not send more than one Amsterdam Boats Newsletter per quarter. We hate spam, just like everyone else, so no need to worry.
Do you have questions about our newsletter (policy)? Please do not hesitate to let us know.
Rent A Boat Amsterdam .com is keen on delivering the best possible features and usability when it comes to finding the perfect rental boat in Amsterdam. For a large majority of our customers catering plays a crucial role when booking a boat tour. On the Rent A Boat Amsterdam website we have listed roughly 75% of all commercial (and licenced) boats in Amsterdam. This means the boats are owned and / or managed by a variety of boat owners. As a result the catering possibilities vary per boat rental agency. To avoid confusion between the different menus on offer and the corresponding boats it has been our policy not to display catering / dinner possibilities on the Rent A Boat Amsterdam website.
The brand new catering page at Rent A Boat Amsterdam .com
However, based on research amongst our valued customers, we have learned that the need for catering menus on the website was very high. Much higher than we initially anticipated. It turned out that many visitors weren’t even sure if the possibility to order catering on board was possible at all. An evidently undesirable situation that made us decide to provide our customers with a proper presentation of the catering possibilities we (can) offer aboard. This overview can be found at this page: Boat catering. On this page you will find our breakfast, lunch and high tea, fingerfood snacks and bites as well as (a la carte) diner / buffet menu’s. To avoid any confusion about the boats that offer these menus we have displayed a selection of boats that you can order the catering menus for. When looking for catering aboard one of the other boats that we have listed please contact us.
In case you have any question about the above, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Since the beginning of the rentaboatamsterdam.com website (2006) it has been our goal to make the website as user friendly as we possibly can. Offering the boat that suits the specific occasion of the guests perfectly is the central theme. With this in mind we have worked hard for over 7 months to completely restyle the Rent A Boat Amsterdam .com website.
Redesigned Rent A Boat Amsterdam .com website
The new design offers the following improvements:
- Lightning speeds: Each page loads within a record time. Navigate fast and effectively through the Rent A Boat Amsterdam .com website and find the boat that is perfect to the occasion.
- Instant search: Use these handy sliders to set and modify your search criteria. The website presents the boat / boats that match the criteria within milliseconds.
- Clearer: Easy navigation, neat categories (boat type), more detailed information, bigger and better photographs and improved comparison features.
- More boats: The largest selection of rental boats in Amsterdam. For any occasion a suitable boat. And in each category multiple boats. We simply have the right boat. If not, it’s not there.
It goes without saying that you will keep booking with the advantages you are accustomed to:
- Most complete selection of boats for rent in Amsterdam: Over 85% of the exclusive charter boats in Amsterdam are listed at the Rent A Boat Amsterdam website.
- Best Price Guarantee: Lower price on the internet? We pay the difference. Read the terms and conditions.
- Over 750 boat reviews: Make use of hundreds of guest reviews. Every day new messages are posted by people that have just rented a boat.
- Free expert advice (without obligation): We are happy to assist. Feel free to call or mail us for information or advice about an exclusive boat tour in Amsterdam.
- No reservation costs: Take advantage of all our benefits and book without nay reservation fee.
- Only registered boats: At Rent A Boat Amsterdam you are assured to rent a “fair boat” at a registered company. No unpleasant surprises (read more).
Check out the new website at Rent A Boat Amsterdam and tell us what you think by sending us a tweet: @amsterdamboat. Your opinion is, as always, highly appreciated.
In due course we have discovered a lot of boarding / disembarking location throughout the city of Amsterdam and surrounding area. Numerous location that we didn’t display on our website. Until now! We have decided to expand our locations database. And, to keep our website visitors properly informed we have updated our location page too. It is now possible to cruise for example to Beach West, Restaurant Noorderlicht or Restaurant Breitner!
All boarding (and disembarking) locations in Amsterdam
Curious what the other boarding locations are? Have a look at the most complete boarding locations guide at: Boat Boarding Location in Amsterdam.
In our previous post we announced that our web-team was busy working on the translation of the Rent A Boat Amsterdam website into more languages. After a couple of months of hard work we now proudly introduce the French version of the Rent A Boat Amsterdam website.
It goes without saying that we will notify you as soon as we introduce the next language. It our goal to provide the Rent A Boat Amsterdam website in 4 more languages. We are busy translating again!